What We Do
We provide emergency needs for human trafficking survivors, such as food, clothing, and rent deposits. We also offer mentoring and emotional support for survivors in transition. Currently, we are working with around 30 survivors in the 6 county area. Needs vary greatly!
We are also available to share awareness trainings. We have been able to share in churches, schools, community groups, colleges, events, conferences, meetings, concerts, and just about anywhere. Contact us about coming! Email Nate Taylor to schedule a date.
What You Can Do
Each of these items below help us greatly in the war on modern slavery. Thank you for taking action.
• Give $25 Walmart gift cards to help with gas, clothes, and toiletries
• Buy one of our t-shirts
• Schedule and organize a speaker to attend your club, group, church to speak on Human Trafficking awareness
• Donate $50 to sponsor a survivor’s monthly encouragement package: Boost Boxes
• Donate new toiletries and household goods
• Volunteer to assemble and mail boxes, deliver household goods, organize donations, event planning, transportation help, and many other things. For more information or to help, fill out the form below.
This year, we are turning part of our focus to getting a transitional housing apartment up and running! We currently have a set of House Manager in training and an amazing group of architects finishing up plans for us. You can give specifically to this project if you'd like. Head over to our give page and choose "Survivor Care" in the drop down menu. Please check the comment box and type in "housing" to specify your gift. Stay tuned to our social media pages and our emails for updated information.
Boost Box Program
After spending the last few years working alongside these sweet survivors, we realized that a great way to keep encouraging them along their healing journey would be a special surprise box of goodies. We had decided to trial run this program for the 2017 year, and results are through the roof. This year, for 2018, we will be sending Boost Boxes out to the handful of youth/child trafficking survivors we work with. The ladies/kids receiving the boxes are blown away and so very thankful. We've heard GREAT feedback!
2018 Box information:
Sarah Lambert, our
Boost Box volunteer at firstname.lastname@example.org