What We Do
We provide emergency needs for human trafficking survivors, such as food, clothing, and rent deposits. We also offer mentoring and emotional support for survivors in transition. Currently, we are working with around 30 survivors in the 6 county area. Needs vary greatly!
We are also available to share awareness trainings. We have been able to share in churches, schools, community groups, colleges, events, conferences, meetings, concerts, and just about anywhere. Contact us about coming! We can provide Trafficking 101 trainings as well as in-depth training too. Email Kelly King to schedule a date.
What You Can Do
Each of these items below help us greatly in the war on modern slavery. Thank you for taking action.
• Give $25 Walmart gift cards to help with gas, clothes, and toiletries
• Buy a t-shirt
• Schedule and organize a speaker to attend your club, group, church to speak on Human Trafficking awareness
• Donate $50 to sponsor a survivor’s monthly encouragement package
• Volunteer to assemble and mail boxes, deliver household goods, organize donations, event planning
• Donate new toiletries and household goods
Meet Kelly King
I want people to know that human trafficking isn’t all about kidnapping, chains, the super bowl or the movie “Taken.” It is happening in a way that is very preventable. Human trafficking is all about people using other people for their benefit. It is a parent selling their kids for heroin, it’s a new best friend or boyfriend talking a young person into leaving her dysfunctional family for a “better life” and finds herself forced into prostitution, and it’s an impoverished foreigner who applies for a US job only to find himself in a position of agricultural slavery. This is all happening right here in NW Ohio.